I can help you make better videos
I've been a professional video producer since 2009. I've worked with some amazing clients, racked up millions of video views, and won a handful of awards over the last 10+ years.
But 2019 was tough. Revenue was down for the first time in 4 years. I took a few really bad projects. Years of dragging around equipment became, well... a drag.
Then COVID hit. Events cancelled. Shoots cancelled. Projects cancelled. It sucked.
But it gave me time to think and I realized:
- I've done nothing but client work for 6 years
- I'm tired of trading my time for money
- I'm ready to try new things
I started thinking of ways to simplify, template-ize, productize my video services.
On this site I'll share what I'm working on and thinking about. I'd love to be a resource for creative professionals who are in a rut because of COVID, or burnout, or anything else. Get in touch and tell me your story.
What I'm Writing About
Here are some of my most popular posts:
Starting a business
- I made $222,351 last year with my video camera. Here's why I'm selling it.
- Everything I've learned about cold email (so far)
- What I learned from hosting my first webinar
My first book! Zoom Out: The Video-First Playbook for Becoming More Efficient, More Productive, and Making Remote Work for You. Learn about the book here. Here's a post about why and how I wrote it (In progress).